Mack Trucks Facebook Calendar
2018 MACK CALENDAR PHOTO SHOOT FACEBOOK CONTEST
THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE
18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE.
2018 Mack Calendar Photo Shoot Facebook Content
In a nutshell:
- Nominated trucks must be Mack
- Previous winners are not eligible
- Mack will select the top photos from six (6) different model classes (Pinnacle AB, Pinnacle AF, Granite, TerraPro, LR, Vintage); in the event that there are more than six model classes receiving votes, Mack will choose the top vote getter from the model classes with the most overall individual votes
- If there are fewer than 6 model classes nominated, Mack will choose the runner-up truck with the most votes
- Nominated trucks must be in current use in a business or trucking operation, for example: regular use as a dump truck or regular deliveries; trucks may not be collector or show trucks that are no longer licensed for commercial use.
- Mack reserves the right to seek additional verification from truck's owner of its current operational status.
- Mack reserves the right to choose the top vote-getter from a specific model class, to ensure a variety of models are chosen for the calendar
- In the event the top submission is unavailable to be photographed, Mack will select the next-highest submission from that model class.
- Any/all photographs and images submitted to Mack Trucks as part of this Contest become the property of the Sponsor for its unlimited use. All photography of winning vehicles for the 2017 Mack calendar likewise are the sole property of the Sponsor for its unlimited commercial use.
Full Terms & Conditions:
1. ELIGIBILITY: The CONTEST (the “Contest”) is open to all Mack Trucks Facebook fans, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Officers, directors, employees and agents of the Volvo Group and Mack Trucks (“Sponsor”), and its respective affiliated companies, agencies, and immediate families (and/or those living in the same household of each such person, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. All Contest participants must “Like” the Official Mack Trucks Inc. Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MackTrucks. The Contest is governed by U.S. law, is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Contest begins at 8:00 am Eastern Time on March 6, 2017 and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Time on May 31, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. To enter the Contest, upload a photo of any Mack truck to the 2018 Mack Calendar Photo Shoot Contest tab on the Mack Trucks Facebook page. Eligibility for the contest is open to Mack® trucks in revenue operation (revenue operation is defined as regular operation of the vehicle in the course of business, either to produce for-hire revenue or to carry out company operations). Any Mack truck in revenue operation is eligible to be nominated for this contest.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or affiliated with Facebook. Submissions are provided to Sponsor and not to Facebook. Each Entrant may post as many photos as he/she wants during the Promotion Period. By entering, Entrant warrants that his or her entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. No group entries. Photos submitted as part of an entry must be the property of the Entrant. No portion of the entry may contain the trademark, trade name or logo of any third party, and cannot contain any material that is protected by copyright. Submitting an entry that is copyrighted by another individual will make Entrant responsible for any legal action the legal copyright holder might take against an Entrant. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entry that it reasonably believes is not the entrant’s own original creations, has already been published, violates the rights of any other person or entity (including but not limited to copyrights), contains offensive, indecent defamatory, vulgar or profane content, or contains fraudulent or false information. By entering, Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, their parent companies and affiliates, each of their employees, representatives, contractors, Sponsor and advertisers, and Facebook from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to for your participation in the Contest including, but not limited to, the publication of submitted photos, essays and entry information.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: The photo with the highest votes in each truck model category: Pinnacle, Granite, TerraPro, Titan by Mack and other (Mack truck models from other regions) will be chosen. In the event that there are more than six model classes receiving votes, Mack will choose the top vote getter from the model classes with the most overall individual votes. If there are fewer than six model classes nominated, Mack will choose the runner-up truck with the most individual votes. Nominated trucks must be Mack models and must be in current use in a business or trucking operation, for example: regular use as a dump truck or regular deliveries; trucks may not be collector or show trucks that are no longer licensed for commercial use. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Mack reserves the right to seek additional verification from truck’s owner of its current operational status. Being selected to appear in the 2018 Mack calendar is contingent upon fulfillment of all applicable conditions set forth herein. The winners will be notified by Facebook announcement on or about June 5, 2017. In the event a selected Mack truck is ineligible, disqualified, or unable to participate in the photo shoot, Sponsor will select an alternate Mack truck from all remaining eligible entries, using the same criteria used to select the original Winner.
4. PRIZE: The six winning photos selected will receive a professional photo shoot, courtesy of Mack, and a spot in the 2018 edition of the Mack Trucks calendar.
5. CONDITIONS OF CLAIMING PRIZE: Once notified, the Winners must respond to the email address (email@example.com) provided by Administrator within 7 calendar days of notification with Winner’s complete legal name and address. The potential Winner is subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant (selected in accordance with the Winner selection criteria described in these rules) if the selected Winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules or Sponsor believes Winner would subject them to a claim or litigation. By entering, entrants agree to release Sponsor from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the Contest of their receipt or use of the Contest prize. This Contest shall be governed and enforced pursuant to North Carolina law, excluding choice of law provisions.
6. GENERAL: By participating, each Entrant agrees (i) to be bound by these Contest rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled or illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from this Contest any person it believes has violated these Contest rules. By accepting a prize or participating in this Contest, the Winner and each Entrant irrevocably consents to the use of his or her name, likeness, image, voice, performance (in connection with interviews and other recordings), biographical information, and statements relating to the Contest or Sponsor, without further compensation, in all world-wide marketing, promotion, and publicity carried out in perpetuity by Sponsor in connection with this Contest. All photographs and images submitted to Mack Trucks as part of this contest become the property of Mack Trucks for its unlimited use. All photography of winning vehicles for the 2017 Mack calendar likewise are the sole property of Mack Trucks for its unlimited commercial use. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest if any fraud, virus or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If Contest is terminated before the end date/time, Sponsor will determine the Winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date/time. If any such malfunction, error, disruption or similar damage occurs and impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Contest by posting a notice at www.facebook.com. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
7. DISCLAIMERS: Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Sponsor, Administrator, or Designer be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death, resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, the entrant agrees that, by entering the Contest, (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney's fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Entrant hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has not made and is not in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied (including, but not limited to, warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize), in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her prize after it has been delivered to such Winner.
8. SPONSOR: Mack Trucks, Inc., 7900 National Service Rd., Greensboro, NC 27409
© 2017 Mack Trucks, Inc. All rights reserved.