Mack Adds Leasing Locations in U.S. and Canada
GREENSBORO, NC (Sept. 23, 2013) – Building upon the growth of its extensive leasing location coverage in the U.S. and Canada, Mack Leasing System recently added 11 new member dealer locations.
Mack Leasing System is an established and growing association of independent Mack Trucks dealerships across North America. Mack Leasing members provide flexible solutions to a wide variety of full-service leasing, short- or long-term rental and service contract customers.
New locations include:
- RDO Truck Center Co., Fargo, N.D.
- Truck & Equipment Corp./MacLease, Inc., Winchester, Va.
- Columbus Truck & Equipment Ctr., LLC/Southeastern Leasing & Rental LLC, Columbus, Ohio
- Columbus Truck & Equipment Ctr., LLC/Southeastern Leasing & Rental LLC, Marietta, Ohio
- Mack Sales and Service of Manitoba/Concord Truck Rentals, Inc., Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Mack Sales and Service of Manitoba/Concord Truck Rentals, Inc., Brandon, Manitoba
- Performance Equipment Ltd./Great Lakes Truck Leasing & Rental, Mississauga, Ontario
- Cambridge Mack/Great Lakes Truck Leasing & Rental, Cambridge, Ontario
- London Mack/Great Lakes Truck Leasing & Rental, London, Ontario
- Mack Sales & Service of Stoney Creek/Great Lakes Truck Leasing & Rental, Stoney Creek, Ontario
- Mack Sales & Service of Durham Inc./Durham Leasing Systems, Ajax, Ontario
Dedicated to durability, reliability and meeting the needs of customers, Mack Trucks has provided purpose-built transportation solutions for more than a century. Today, Mack is one of North America’s largest producers of heavy-duty trucks, and Mack® trucks are sold and serviced through an extensive distribution network in more than 45 countries. Mack trucks, diesel engines and transmissions sold in North America are assembled in the United States. Mack manufacturing locations are certified to the internationally recognized ISO 9001 standard for quality, ISO 14001 standard for environmental management systems and OHSAS 18001 standard for health and safety management systems. Mack is also a proud sponsor of Share the Road, an American Trucking Associations public information campaign aimed at enhancing the safety of our nation's roadways. Mack Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, which employs almost 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets. In 2018, the Volvo Group’s sales amounted to about $43 billion. The Volvo Group is a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. Volvo shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.volvogroup.com.