HE Performance Guarantee Program
This Mack HE Performance Guarantee Protection Plan (“Protection Plan”) provides compensation to you, the owner / customer, in the event your Mack vehicle, equipped with a MP8HE engine, experiences a HE (High Efficiency) warrantable failure during the Engine Plan 2 Purchased Coverage period (“EP2 Period”). The maximum term for the HE guarantee is 600,000 miles, regardless of the EP2 Period. The Protection Plan period is calculated from eligible Mack vehicle date in service for the duration of the EP2 Period. This Protection Plan applies only to Mack vehicles with MP8HE engines operated exclusively in the United States and Canada
Mack Trucks’ obligation under this Protection Plan arises only when the eligible vehicle(s) experiences a HE (High Efficiency) warrantable (non-accident related) failure that is mission disabling. The mission disabling event must be directly caused a HE-specific component listed below to be eligible for the approved compensation. A mission disabling warrantable failure is further defined as: A failure that has caused the truck to be inoperable and has resulted in unexpected downtime. Repairs for any warrantable failure must be performed by a Mack authorized Dealer.
This Protection Plan provides Performance Guarantee compensation for the failures defined above and pursuant to the applicable Engine Plan 2 Purchased Coverage Certificate, subject to the following Qualifications and Limitations.
Mack HE Guarantee Performance Protection Plan Covered Service List
||Qualifications and Limitations
HE Performance Guarantee
Performance Guarantee compensation is limited to the following
- Approved compensation is $500 per mission disabling warrantable failure. Maximum of 4 claims per Mack vehicle will be paid during the EP2 Period.
- All warrantable failure repairs must be completed by a Mack authorized Dealer. A copy of the Customer Repair Order from the authorized Dealer is required as proof of warrantable failure and repair.
- Claims must be submitted by the customer within 90 days of the repair being completed. A copy of the Customer Repair Order must be submitted with the survey submittal. Incomplete submittals will be denied.
- The mission-disabling event must be directly caused by the following components for eligibility to this program:
|AIR VALVE, BVU-TC BUFFER AIR
|TURBOCHARGER, HDE13 TC
|TURBOCOMPOUND UNIT, HDE13
Performance Guarantee Exclusions:
- Non HE (High Efficiency) engine warrantable repairs.
- Routine and periodic service, service programs, recalls, scheduled warranty repairs, and non-Volvo proprietary powertrain repairs.
THIS PROTECTION PLAN IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY ON THE PART OF THE MANUFACTURER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. MACK TRUCKS NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF VEHICLES, COMPONENTS OR PARTS, OR WARRANTY PLANS, PROTECTION PLANS OR OTHER SERVICES.
Review the Terms and Conditions for the Mack HE Guarantee Performance Protection Plan.
Complete the form below to begin the loyalty card request:
You will receive an email confirmation with additional details.
- All repairs must be completed by an authorized Mack Dealer.
- Complete the request within 90 days of the repairs.
- Upload a scanned copy of Customer Repair Order.
Contact your Mack Dealer for additional details.