Concrete Pumper Support / Mack Body Builder Support to attend 2017 World of Concrete
On a construction job site, every job needs to stay on schedule. And downtime? Well, that's an event you just can't afford. Let Mack take the worry out of your workload.
Here is how it works:
- We now have two processes available to cover your entire range of vehicles:
- For trucks with EPA 2013 on-board diagnostics-compliant engines, GuardDog Connect will initiate your service request automatically once a fault code is activated
- For trucks with older engines, if you encounter a fault code or experience a truck-down situation, call our dedicated concrete pumper support line at 1-877-893-3007.
- A OneCall agent will open a case and contact your closest dealer to schedule a service appointment.
- Once your truck is at the dealership, OneCall agents will follow up regularly with the service department and update you on the repair progreass so you're never left guessing.
- If software updates or product improvements are available for your truck, we'll make sure they are installed at the same time so you don't have to come back again at a later date.
But that's just the beginning. Our breakdown professionals will also:
- Contact the technician while your truck is being repaired, interview the technician and assist the technician with any help that is needed.
- Help interpret fault codes and offer guidance on which codes can be watched, which can be handled by you on site and which require a trained Mack technician.
- Assign the proper resources to your service need, saving you time and money.
- Work with Mack's parts ordering team to expedite parts delivery if your nearest dealer does not have a part in stock.
- File all warranty claims on your behalf.
To learn more about concrete pumper support, visit any of the body builder support staff at the mack booth C-5103 of the Las Vegas Convention Center - Central Hall