Truck Diagnostic System
Introducing Truck Diagnostic System.
The diagnostics you need – in less than a minute.
Truck Diagnostic System is our easy-to-use PC-based diagnostics software solution for the diagnosis and maintenance of US07, US10 or US13 model Mack truck engines. Used in conjunction with an RP1210A compliant vehicle interface adapter, Truck Diagnostic System software reads vehicle controllers on the truck and displays detailed fault codes and component data in an easy-to-read, snapshot format – all in less than one minute.
Truck Diagnostic System can be used to:
- Display vehicle temps, battery life, gauges, switches & more
- Read and clear active and inactive fault codes
- Perform critical commanded tests and bi-directional functions, including:
- Manual regeneration of diesel particulate filter
- Cut-out test for fuel injectors
- Resetting of learned data
- Resetting of trip data
- Set select customer parameters
- Set speed and cruise control limits
- Set idle shutdown and PTO park brake requirements
- Generate trip report information, including: Total running time and distance
- Fuel economy and average driving speed
- Idle times
- Hard braking
- Other data related to vehicle and driver performance
Learn More Here