Mack Trucks, Inc.
Mack Trucks, Inc. ("Mack") maintains this website (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the website. You may download material displayed on the website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Mack's advance written permission.
Your access and use of the website is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement regarding this subject matter between you and Mack is superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. Everything you see or read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the website, without advance written permission from Mack. Mack neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Mack.
2. While Mack uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, Mack makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Mack assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the website.
3. Your use and browsing of the website is at your risk. Neither Mack nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Mack also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
4. Any software that may be available to download from this website (the "Software") is the copyrighted work of AB Volvo (publ) (or any of its subsidiaries) and/or its suppliers.
Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). Unless otherwise follows from the License Agreement the Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement may result in civil and criminal penalties.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, THE VOLVO GROUP HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used without restriction by Mack or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Mack is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Mack. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website, including those of Mack are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Mack and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the advance written permission of Mack or such other party which may own the Trademarks displayed on the website. The unauthorized use of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Mack will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution when and where appropriate.
8. The Mack products depicted on this website may be protected by and covered in one or more US and/or foreign patents. Specific product names and patent numbers listings can be requested from the company headquarters.
9. Mack has not reviewed all of the websites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other websites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
10. Although Mack may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the website, Mack is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that may be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Mack will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Mack to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.