More than just trucks, when you buy a Mack® Electric Vehicle, you plug into a coast-to-coast network of service, support and over 120 years of trucking experience.
The easiest way to start rolling clean with a Mack electric vehicle. ElectriFi Subscription allows you to pay as you go, with related vehicle, insurance and maintenance costs combined into a single payment.1
Mack takes the guesswork out of infrastructure upgrades with our turnkey electric Infrastructure solution. Available for all vehicle purchases or leases, ElectriFi Infrastructure allows you to choose your level of commitment and involvement in your infrastructure upgrades.
Add eMobility to your ﬂeet without any major capital investments or long-term commitments. ElectriFi Lease allows you to put aside concerns about changing technology and harness the power of Mack’s experienced team, tools, and technicians in a single monthly payment.
ElectriFi Subscription includes:
- Pay for miles driven, with no minimal mile commitment.
- Ease into eMobility with limited upfront investment and an end-of-term option to buy, renew or walk away.
- All-in-one monthly invoice. Includes truck, vehicle body, Ultra Service contract, physical damage insurance and charging option.2
- Option to add government incentives in qualifying states and Inflation Reduction Act tax incentives to reduce your total operating cost.3
ElectriFi Infrastructure includes:
- Mack takes care of all charging station design, installation, hardware, software, and construction so you can focus on your business.
- Ease your mind knowing that everything you need to charge your ﬂeet is included.
- Simplify your operations with Mack’s energy optimization and Low-Carbon Fuel Standard management tools.
- All-inclusive ﬁnancing available, including up to a 60-month loan.
ElectriFi Lease includes:
- Tap into the power of telematics with Mack’s suite of connectivity, analytics and uptime tools included in the Mack Ultra Service Contract.
- Easier cost calculations with a single monthly payment that includes taxes and licensing costs.
- Choose your level of commitment with full lifecycle ﬁnancing options and renewable 5-year terms.
- Our Route Support Services team meets with your business to analyze existing routes, identify infrastructure upgrades, and ensure your eMobility integration is simple and seamless.
The Mack Ultra Service Contract
Coverage that keeps you charging forward.
Every Mack EV purchase or lease is accompanied by our most comprehensive 5-year4, bumper-to-bumper protection plan to ensure your vision for an electric fleet is covered for the future.