Meet the Mack Trucks Customers Starring in the 2022 Mack Calendar
GREENSBORO, NC (June 21, 2021) – The votes are in and Mack is proud to announce the winners of the 2022 Mack Trucks Calendar Contest. This year’s winners will participate in a professional photo shoot of their Mack® truck and will be featured in the 2022 edition of the Mack Calendar.
Thousands of Mack fans and followers voted online through Mack social channels to select winners in seven categories.
“It’s an honor to celebrate our hardworking customers and the great-looking Mack trucks they depend on,” said John Walsh, Mack Trucks vice president of marketing. “We had great participation throughout our social media channels, with Bulldog fans from around the globe casting votes for the dedicated customers they want to see in the upcoming calendar.”
Mack truck owners submitted photos of their trucks to the Mack Calendar Contest in seven categories: one for each of Mack's current models, including the Mack Anthem®, Pinnacle™, Granite®, LR, TerraPro™ and MD Series, plus an additional category for legacy Mack models that are no longer in production but still hard at work.
To be eligible for the calendar, each truck, including the legacy models, must currently be in operation in a business or trucking company; the truck must be in routine use; and trucks may not be collector or show trucks that are no longer licensed for commercial use.
After tabulating the votes, the following are the two most popular trucks in each category:
- Mack Anthem
- Centerra Co-Op, Ashland, Ohio
- Volume Tank Transport, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Mack Pinnacle
- F.E. French Construction, Belmont, Massachusetts
- M&M Transportation, Fisher, West Virginia
- Mack Granite
- Brandon Franklin LLC, Farmington, Kentucky
- Rockingham Redi-Mix, Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Mack TerraPro
- Aloha Waste Systems, Kapolei, Hawaii
- Andres Reyes Burgos Inc., Cataño, Puerto Rico
- Mack LR
- Consolidated Disposal Services, Ephrata, Washington
- West Oahu Aggregate Co., Honolulu, Hawaii
- Mack MD
- Franklin Hills Vineyard, Bangor, Pennsylvania
- Legacy Truck Models
- 1990 Mack RB690: ADF Exca-For, Saint-Joachim-de-Shefford, Québec, Canada
- 2005 Mack Vision: Mercier Valley Irrigation, St. Anne, Illinois
CAPTION: The votes are in and Mack is proud to announce the winners of the 2022 Mack Trucks Calendar Contest. This year’s winners will participate in a professional photo shoot of their Mack® truck and will be featured in the 2022 edition of the Mack Calendar.
Pictured are winners from the Mack Pinnacle (top left), Mack Granite (bottom left) and Mack MD (right) categories.